For your safety
ISO 27001 is a framework that helps organizations that strive for improved control over information security. The internationally recognized standard ISO 27001 is developed and verified by experts around the world. By applying the standard, companies can better identify risks and introduce appropriate controls to reduce the risk.
This certification is especially important in view of the new data protection regulation and provides security for you as a customer.
You get a supplier with:
- Ensured high competence in the IT security area for all employees
- Independent ongoing review of security and routines via certified IT security auditor
- Requirements for updated risk analyzes of important functions
Why did SoftOne choose ISO 27001 certification?
- Comply with local and global laws, such as GDPR
- Find a method to systematically improve our information security
- Protect and care for our customers by securing our cloud service
- Through independent audits, prove that our and our customers’ data is secure
- Avoid fines and financial losses due to intentional or unintentional violations or information leaks by us or our customers
- The ISO27001 certification is an important seal of quality that supports
- SoftOne’s goal of having the industry’s most satisfied customers
SoftOne's Security Policy
SoftOne develops and provides a business platform as a SaaS solution to selected business areas in the Nordics. We offer a modular and cloud-based subscription service, allowing our customers to use our solution wherever they are and from any device.
SoftOne must always be at the forefront of maintaining the highest security and integrity for our customers and employees. We live as we learn by using our own as well as other cloud-based services. Customers can confidently trust that SoftOne has processes and procedures in place to provide secure systems and services that are continually improved in accordance with our Information Security Management System (ISMS). We strive to achieve higher standards than laws and regulations require for information security that protects the end user by minimizing risks. All employees must have good knowledge of information security.
SoftOne AB (publ)
How does SoftOne ensure continuous improvements in the area of security?
- Security Council that regularly monitors and initiates actions to learn and continuously improve security and processes
- Incident management and monitoring
- Constant monitoring of external factors around security
- Constant testing of security via penetration tests and automated scans
- Technical development with a focus on methods that ensure the safety of our development processes and services
- The management’s review with an external party 1-2 times a year
- ISO27001 external audit annually
- Internal audits annually
- Own audits of partners annually