1. Description of the Support Services
SoftOne AB (publ) 556239–4717 offers SoftOne Service & Quality for its Customers with the software service SoftOne GO.
Definition of a Support Case
A Support case refers to guidance on specific questions about the system’s functionality and flows, as well as troubleshooting problems caused by the technical environment.
In addition to SoftOne Service & Quality, SoftOne offers the following additional services for a quote:
- Shorter training over the phone
- Certifications through training within various SoftOne GO modules and in-depth levels, see www.softone.se/kalender/utbildningar
- Form and report customizations
- Review of workflows
- Reconciliations and investigations of, for example, VAT and differences
- Review of new functions and optimization of the system set-up
- Troubleshooting problems caused by the customer
As a customer, you get access to:
SoftOne Service & Quality via SoftOne’s digital customer center for Support cases, e-mail or phone.
SoftOne Service & Quality can be contacted by logging in via www.softone.se or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone number is obtained after the certification has been completed.
Workflow at SoftOne Support
You register your case via the customer centre, alternatively via e-mail or telephone, whereby a case number is created. A product specialist handles the case, which is prioritized according to SoftOne’s Support Levels (item 4 below). You can continuously follow your case via the digital customer center.
2. Support Rights
As a Customer, you have the right to appoint two (2) contact persons who have the right to contact SoftOne Service & Quality.
SoftOne does not have access to the Customer’s data. The customer is responsible for, if necessary, giving SoftOne Service & Quality access to the customer’s account in SoftOne GO.
- The users who are allowed to use SoftOne’s Service & Quality must have undergone training for the SoftOne GO modules the Customer wishes Support for.
- Troubleshooting begins after an express order from the Customer. SoftOne has the right to charge the Customer for time spent adjusting or detecting errors caused by the customer’s IT environment or handling.
- SoftOne reserves the right to change the terms of the SLA SoftOne Service & Quality. The change applies from and including the first day of the month that falls closest after the occasion when the change is published on softone.se.
- The customer is entitled to SoftOne Service & Quality as long as there are no overdue payments.
- As a customer, you always have the opportunity to report any program errors via the digital customer center.
4. Support levels
All cases are given a priority as follows:
The Software Service cannot be started, all or substantial parts of the Software Service are unavailable and cannot be bypassed.
Means that business operations are significantly hindered but does not prevent the use of the Software Service.
Means that some part of the business operations is significantly hindered but does not prevent the use of the Software Service. This priority is also assigned to priority 1 and 2 cases, where an alternative solution can be provided.
Is important to the Customer but can be bypassed.
This priority level is the default level. Is of minor importance to the Customer.
SoftOne Service & Quality will begin work on the matter within the time frames specified below during SoftOne’s regular opening hours.
- Priority 1: 2 hours
- Priority 2: 4 hours
- Priority 3: 12 hours
- Priority 4 or 5: 48 hours